Tesla Electric Car Model 3 Specifications | Rizkan.id
An American automaker, Tesla, wants to show that electric vehicles can be better, quicker, and more fun to drive than gasoline ones. Tesla electric car is manufactured as an attempt to stop relying on fossil fuels and step forward towards zero emission earth.
Tesla has designed premium electric cars which not only look fancy but also eco-friendly. One of the premium cars is Tesla Model 3.
Tesla Electric Car Model
Model 3 is Tesla electric car which is quite affordable and eco-friendly for the environment. It is very fast too; Tesla claims that this sedan can accelerate from zero to 60 mph only in 5.6 seconds. The autopilot self-driving is also provided to be an option. Tesla Model 3 can be afforded starts around $35,000.
The size and stance of this car actually look like the 3 from Mazda. It has a 15-inch touchscreen glowing in the dash. You won’t find the noisy engine because it accelerates with an almost silent rush.
The look of Tesla Model 3 is a combination of other Tesla electric car products; Model S, Roadster, and Model X. It has a very tall roof and a bobbed nose and tail on its side and back. While in the front, the snout looks blunt and upturned which reminds of Tesla Roadster and the sealed-up prow of Tesla Model X.
Tesla didn’t give a lot more details on the 2018 Tesla Model 3. The company doesn’t tell about the available battery size, though it is expected to be 40 and 60kWh. However, Tesla’s chief, Elon Musk says that the base model will have a 215-mile range and can go from zero to 60 mph in less than 6 seconds. A dual-motor and all-wheel drive version will be provided too.
Specifications are :
- EPA Fuel Economy Estimation – Highway (MPG) Unknown
- EPA Fuel Economy Estimation – City (MPG) Unknown
- EPA Fuel Economy Estimation – Combined (MPG) Unknown
- Cruising Range – Highway & City (mi) Unknown
- Battery Range 310 mi
- Cargo Area Dimensions
- Trunk volume 15 ft3
- Brake Type : Unknown
- Brake ABS System : 4-wheel
- Brake ABS System (second line) : Unknown
- Disc – Front : Yes
- Disc – Rear : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diameter x Thickness (inch) Unknown
- Rear Brake Rotor Diameter x Thickness (inch) Unknown
- Rear Drum Diameter x Thickness (inch) Unknown
- Fuel Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gallon) Unknown
- Aux Fuel Tank Capacity (gallon) Unknown
- Tons/year of CO2 Emissions @ 15000 mi/year Unknown
- EPA Greenhouse Gas Score Unknown
- Transmission Type 1
- Transmission Description Control Automatic
- Drivetrain Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior Dimensions
- Passenger Capacity 5
- Front Head Room 6 inch
- Front Leg Room 7 inch
- Front Shoulder Room 7 inch
- Front Hip Room 4 inch
- Second Head Room 7 inch
- Second Leg Room 2 inch
- Second Shoulder Room 55 inch
- Second Hip Rom 4 inch
- Engine Type Electric
- Fuel System Unknown
- Displacement Unknown
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM Unknown
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM Unknown
- Exterior Dimensions
- Wheelbase 2 inch
- Length 8 inch
- Width (without mirrors) 8 inch
- Height 8 inch
- Front Track Width 2 inch
- Rear Track Width 2 inch
If you wanna support Us, please like and share this article.